Log in

No account? Create an account
Kozo's Thoughts
Random, Weird, and 100% 石黒光司
A PSA for all my American friends making Crystal Meth using stolen equipment 
Wednesday December 6th, 2006 19:53
Ohta Kouzou
The IRS would like you to know...

"If you steal property, you must report its fair market value in your income in the year you steal it unless in the same year, you return it to its rightful owner."


"Illegal income, such as money from dealing illegal drugs, must be included in your income on Form 1040, line 21,or on Schedule C or Schedule C-EZ (Form 1040) if from your self-employment activity."
This page was loaded Feb 23rd 2019, 19:02 GMT.